Staff Development Facilitator
What you can expect:
As a Staff Development Facilitator, you will be responsible for assisting with the oversight and coordination of all staff training, professional development, conference and seminar participation, and other educational activities to improve staff skills and expertise. Will run training courses and new hire orientation for staff.
What we can give to you:
- Competitive starting pay of $14.00 per hour
- Excellent benefits and paid time off (applicable positions)
- A team oriented work environment
- Flexibility for a good work and life balance
- A chance to make difference
- A great career path with opportunity to grow
Like what you see? APPLY NOW!
What you need to bring to us:
- A Bachelor's Degree OR Associates Degree with one year of relevant experience
- Must be capable of organizing information and self-monitoring of completion of responsibilities and duties in a prompt manner.
- Must be certified to train others in the area of CPR/First Aid and SCIP or have the ability to become certified to do so.
- Must be familiar with the NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities Rules and Regulations, OSHA rules and regulations, and the Erie County Department of Mental Health rules and regulations related to job duties.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Positive work ethic
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities
New York State Human Rights Law and Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Law prohibit discrimination of candidates for employment based on race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, arrest record, domestic violence victim status, genetic predisposition, or other protected status. Community Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Community Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at all service locations.